Alright this is a pretty sophisticated recipe…kidding I am totally kidding. This here is beginner level and a great way to mix it up when you are tired of your go to meals.
1. Buy a french loaf (my favorite is the whole wheat one from Walmart).
2. Slice loan into pieces.
3. Lightly butter.
4. Sprink with garlic seasoning (Garlic Sea-Salt Grinder by McCormick is our go to).
5. Brown hamburger, drain grease & add your favorite spaghetti sauce.
6. Spoon spaghetti mixture onto french loaf.
7. Top with a melty cheese (muenster is our choice).
8. Broil at 500 degrees until the cheese is melted.
More than likely you will have a ton of leftover sauce so plan to have spaghetti with noodles in a few days 🙂